Friday, September 05, 2014

Learning Logs T3 W7

Learning Logs

Learning logs or journals let students keep notes of their thoughts and feelings about their work. A log need be no more than a page.
Students will have some time in class to complete it.
. The most important thing I learned this week was.... How to perform  to an audience.

. What I found most interesting this week was… Reading stuff.co.nz’s news.

. What I enjoyed most about this week was…  Getting to work on a lot of projects around Learn Create Share.

. One thing that still puzzles me is… Why did we get the fish and chips for the movie? Was it for something to eat or was it a treat?


.What I need help with is … Sorting and planning my projects for Learn Create Share


. What pleased me most was… The last night for the production. But, I just want to keep doing it over and over.

. This week might have been more helpful for me if… I was less mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment