Thursday, April 14, 2016

Moment In Time

This is my Moment In Time, I am reflecting on the time when my hub when to Onekawa Pools.

Moment In Time
Onekawa Pools Reflection

I had a HUGE feeling was speeding down the splash and dash tube, I felt like I was in slow motion going down the tube of light. I screamed as I went down. “WEEEEEEEE!”

As I was going down the tube, I felt like I was going at the speed of light! I keep screaming “WEEEE!” and “WOOO!”

I was getting to the end, I was hearing heavy water splashes going around. Then, I felt a massive splash go across my face. I was right at the bottom! I never knew it was so short!

When I got out, I was ready to go again! “I AM SO DETERMINED!” I got out of the fast slide exit and waited in the line ready for the next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment