Friday, August 21, 2015

Coke should not be a everyday drink for children.

Dear to whoever is reading this letter.

Let me introduce myself, I am Adam Neilson. A 9 year old at Parkvale School. But I am not talking about school today. I am talking about Coke being an everyday drink for children. I disagree with this and here are my reasons why.

  1. Children Becoming Hyper

These days, children like sugary drinks and food. Coke fits right under that category. The sugar in the coke can make a child go hyper and crazy. If a child goes crazy because of coke, it can cause loud noise, headaches and many more.

     2.  Health Problets

So if your child has survived through Hyperactivity, welcome to problem 2! Now, many people that you can’t get diseases from sugar. Well, the bad news is yes, you can get diseases from sugar. Diabetes is one of them, the other is Rotten Teeth. That means you need your parents to waste money for your surgery. Good job!

    3. Drink Alternatives

There are more drink alternatives out there than Coke. Such as Juice (less sugar), Water (no sugar. Do you see what I mean here? If all the New Zealand kids stopped drinking coke, We would all have a bright sunny day.

And those are my reasons on why coke should not be an everyday drink for children

Yours sincerely,

Adam Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment