Friday, August 21, 2015

My letter to the Hastings City council on Countdown.

Dear Members of the Hastings City Council.


Let me introduce myself. I am Adam Neilson.  A student at Parkvale School. I have been informed that a Countdown Supermarket would be built on Pakis Paddock near Parkvale School.


I strongly disagree with this plan. Here are my reasons why. All evidence provided is at the end.


  1. Noise Distractions


The nearest classes near Pakis Paddock are Room 10, 11 and 12. When the supermarket is under construction, a huge racket will be caused and will make the classes distracted So they won’t be able to do any work while listening to the racket caused.


     2.  Children Ran Over By Cars


If a ball is kicked over to the Countdown Supermarket, A child can run over there and get ran over by a car. They can also get lost in the carpark and might not be able to get back to school grounds. The same can happen to the teachers.


Those are my reasons on why a Countdown Supermarket should not be build on Paki’s Paddock near Parkvale School. Thank your for taking your time to read this letter.


Yours sincerely,
Adam Neilson. A student from Parkvale School.


Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment