Friday, August 21, 2015

Fun Run Reflection And Goals



BREAKING NEWS!

One of the biggest events of this year is happening right now. The school Fun Run! Adam Neilson is on the scene with the details!

Thank you Mr G! I have just finished my race and let me tell you, it was hard. We had to run around Paki's Paddock and our school field 4 times doing 3 obstacles. The Spiral Of Learning, Rugby Protection Jump and the Hurdles 4 times. There were more obstacles, but since I did competitive, We only had to do those three. The wait was so long! I can't believe how long that wait was! When it was almost our race. We had to wait until the final lap of the Year 4 race until we got on! The race started off with a bang! I had my Spongebob shirt on with me to it could keep my company. Mrs Issacson was waiting for me at the far end of Paki's Paddock with another teacher. After we got around Paki's paddock, we had the Spiral Of Learning. When the demonstration was shown, I was confused on who was first! When that was completed, we had to jump over the protective pads for the Rugby post's. And finally, I saw Janine near the hurdles supporting me on to keep going. We did this for 3 laps until I heard the final lap bell. Everybody was cheering me on for Takahe, to Pukeko! I went around the course and I came to the final sprint! I was just infront of George and then I cross the finish like where I see Mrs Miller. She congratulates me and I go back to my house to see all my friends congratulate me and I sit down to watch the Year 6's duke it out to go to the Inter-schools.

Cross Country Term 3
Purpose: To get fit enough to run our School Cross Country
WALT - improve our fitness

I achieved my goal because I didn’t stop as much as I thought I would and I getting air was pretty easy.

My goal is to: Do my best and try not to stop too much and to try and get as much breath as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment